Registration Fees (VAT included)
|Registration Category||Until January 9, 2019||From January 10, 2019|
|Full – Participant||NIS 1090||NIS 1290|
|Daily – Participant||NIS 920||NIS 1120|
|Full – Student* / Postdoc / Retiree||NIS 720||NIS 815|
|Daily – Student* / Postdoc / Retiree||NIS 510||NIS 630|
|Teacher – Tuesday, February 12||NIS 160||NIS 160|
|Gala Dinner – Participant||NIS 235|
|Gala Dinner – Accompanying Person||NIS 305||NIS 305|
*Please send copy of valid student ID to ICS84 Meeting Secretariat.
email@example.com or fax to: 03-5610152
Daily participants – if you register for one day, you may update the day of your participation after you have registered, using the update link on your Registration Form.
Note: The on-line form will be open till February 6, 2019 (inclusive). After that date, registration will be available on-site.
Registration Fees Include:
Participation in sessions, visit to the Exhibition, Meeting material, coffee breaks, and lunches.
Teachers: Participation on Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
- Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made upon submitting the form, by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank transfer: in NIS, to be made upon submitting the form, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / ICS84
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account number: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that ICS84 and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to the Meeting Secretariat.
- Payments by bank transfer should be made until January 8, 2019.
- Commitment: Payment by employer (for Israeli participants only)
Available if commitment is received by January 8, 2019.
- The participant needs to complete the on-line form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following the submission of the on-line form, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to the Meeting Secretariat. Services and amount covered must be stated. A bank transfer should follow.
- The purchase order should be received by January 8, 2019.
Important: Registration will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
You will be required to enter in the on-line form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number (for Israeli participats).
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and its VAT number.
Before starting to fill out the Registration & Accommodation Form, please have your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants) ready.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent to the ICS84 Secretariat in writing only:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd., Conventions Department
Fax: +972-3-5610152 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be receive in writing.
- Cancellations received up and including December 31, 2018:
Full refund minus NIS 100 cancellation fee.
Teachers – full refund minus NIS 40 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received as of January 1, 2019: no refund will be made.