On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committees, we are pleased to invite you to participate in The 84th Annual Meeting of the Israel Chemical Society, which will take place at the David InterContinental Hotel in Tel Aviv on February 12-13, 2019.
This two-day symposium and exhibition, which is organized by the Weizmann Institute, will cover all fields of chemistry, including basic and applied sciences. The event will offer outstanding opportunities for scientists, students, R&D researchers and engineers, teachers, government scientists and entrepreneurs, to interact, exchange ideas, share new results, create new collaborative projects, and discover new employment opportunities.
Continuing the ICS tradition of hosting scientific delegations from worldwide top universities, we are happy to host an outstanding team of scientists from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), including Tim Swager, Laura Kiessling, Rob Macfarlane, Moungi Bawendi, Steve Buchwald, Chris Cummins, Jeremiah Johnson, Heather Kulik, and Keith Nelson.
We are looking forward to your participation!
Rafal Klajn and David J. Tannor
Weizmann Institute of Science
- Moungi G. BawendiDepartment of Chemistry
- Stephen L. BuchwaldDepartment of Chemistry
- Christopher C. CumminsDepartment of Chemistry
- Jeremiah A. JohnsonDepartment of Chemistry
- Laura L. KiesslingDepartment of Chemistry
- Heather J. KulikDepartment of Chemical Engineering
- Robert J. MacfarlaneDepartment of Materials Science and Engineering
- Keith A. NelsonDepartment of Chemistry
- Timothy M. SwagerDepartment of Chemistry